We are excited to welcome all teams, families, and friends to Clermont and Lake County for your upcoming event at the National Training Center. We wish you all the best of luck during the competition and hope you enjoy your time in Central Florida! Below are a few tips to help you plan your trip.
Places to Eat & Drink
There are a lot of great local options for a taste of “Real Florida.” Many local restaurants offer delivery and take-out service as well. If it’s something casual with amazing views you’re looking for, check out Lily’s on the Lake or the Tiki Bar and Grill, both on the shores of Lake Minneola. The Crooked Spoon Gastropub offers a range of delicious yet surprising options, as does Southern on 8th. Step into Root & Branch Bistro and Bar for a more upscale dining experience, with everything from cheese boards and bisques to main courses, wine pairings and even brunch. Guru Indian Restaurant has something for everyone, including a range of vegetarian and vegan dishesMore Dining Options
Where to Stay
There is a wide variety of accommodation options for teams, families and fans. Check out the Visit Lake website for more accommodation information. Please mention the event name when booking your rooms.Book a Place to Stay
Things to Do
Our Travel Blog has a lot of great ideas of things to do while you are in town for the event. We have also included a list below of different places you must see and do while visiting Lake County. We hope you enjoy your time in “Real Florida. Real Close.”
Plan your trip with these must do and see places in Lake County
- Visit an original Florida roadside attractions like the Showcase of Citrus or the Citrus Tower.
- Get (really) dirty driving off-road on an ATV or “Mucky Duck” at Revolution Adventures.
- Visit one of the many U-Pick Farms for Fresh from Florida treats.
- Go wine tasting at Florida’s largest winery and vineyards at Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards.
- Try a new sport at JetSurf Orlando.
- Explore one of the Florida State Parks including Lake Louisa State Park or Lake Griffin State Park.
- Book a tour on the beautiful Dora Canal with one of the many tour providers including Premier Boat Tours, Rusty Anchor or CatBoat Adventure Tours to name a few.
- Book a guided bass fishing trip on the Harris Chain of Lakes with one of our Local Fishing Guides.
- Swim or paddle around Alexander Springs or Clearwater Lake Recreation Area.