Lake County, FL is “Real Florida. Real Close.” Less than a two-hour drive away, it is the PERFECT DISTANCE to spend a day or more on the water and get closer to those you love most. Rent a boat, grab a paddle, book a tour and more to explore the many springs, lakes and rivers nearby.
Plan your trip with these must do and see places in Lake County
- Book a tour on the beautiful Dora Canal with one of the many tour providers including Premier Boat Tours, Rusty Anchor or CatBoat Adventure Tours to name a few.
- Explore one of the Florida State Parks including Lake Louisa State Park or Lake Griffin State Park.
- Swim or paddle around Alexander Springs or Clearwater Lake Recreation Area.
- Visit the town of Astor and take a tour of the St. Johns River with St. Johns River Tours.
- Try a new sport at JetSurf Orlando.
- Go kayaking at the Lake Norris Conservation Area.
- Schedule a fishing trip on the Harris Chain of Lakes with one of the local fishing guides.